Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wedding Favors

I have been looking into different things to do for the wedding favors, I was trying to think of things that everyone would like. I thought of making cookies with some sort of packaging and having like 3 cookies a person. But I am not sure if we would have time to do all of the baking.

I also remembered that you can customize M & M's so thats something to think about!

You can only choose 3 colors, I would probably pick light blue, purple and green. They also can print your picture on them! Which is totally awesome! They offer little bags and boxes to be all ready to go but I think I would just buy it in bulk and package it for guests myself. It would be a cheaper option. The site offers 5 lb. boxes. I have no concept of how much 5 ibs of M&M's is, I would have to look at the store to see how many lbs the biggest bag of M&M's is... So I know how much I would need... then order some little drawstring bags to put them in or something. So there is one idea in addition to the cookie idea.





I wish I had better skills for getting a picture of them. I took a picture of the computer screen with my cellphone. So sorry about the quality... Heres a picture of someone else's already printed...









Right now I am really liking this idea...

1 comment:

  1. my cousin totally did this at his wedding and they turned out amazing! they got their pics on theirs.

    ReplyDelete