Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cake!

So I LOVE this cake, It is pretty simple. I want it to be more of a light green instead of the pink and the flowers I was thinking I would like to have more of a blue or perriwinkle than pink. Or maybe even use hydrangeas? We have to ask my aunt Teenie if she wants to do the cake, if she doesn't then I guess I will get a price from Plaza Bakery. I just want it to be traditional wedding cake ( the almond flavor).

As much as I feel like I have picked out and decided on: cake, flowers, dresses, place to have the wedding and reception. There is still ENDLESS amounts of planning to do. And even more decisions to be made on the things I have picked out. I still need to get prices from caterers, dj, tent/ table/ chair rentals, linens, and the list goes on. One step at a time I guess. Its just pretty overwhelming May 22 is only 6 months away and I am sure it is going to creep up fast.

I am pretty sure the absolute BIGGEST challenge ahead is my dress. I am pretty flexible on everything else but what I wear has to be perfect and I've pretty much got my mind set. I know what I want and I know it is going to be hard to make, I just hope we can pull it off! My grandma is really good at sewing and between her, my mom, me and Joni we should be able to do it. It also sucks because I want to talk to Zach about it but can't! I am determined to keep this a secret from him. I have really lucked out because he has basically told me he doesn't care and I can do whatever I want. Which is nice, but sucks because he doesn't really care to hear about anything either. Oh well. I have other people that will listen, ha!

On a complete side note: I wish I wasn't working today. I am totally unmotivated to do any work.

No comments:

Post a Comment