Thursday, December 10, 2009

The perfect wedding location???

So I have been STRUGGLING to find the right place to have my ceremony and reception. At least a place that is also budget friendly. Botanical gardens was my top pick but still not anywhere near cheap. I could forsee the headaches this search was bound to cause.

Luckily today I think I was given a lifesaver. Liz has told me that their new house in Linlear will be done by February and that I could have my wedding there. I still need to call her and make sure that it is okay and discuss everything but that would be PERFECT. I really hope it works out. Their lot is really big and pretty AND on the water. We could easily set up a tent for the reception and have the wedding ceremony closer to the water.

This makes me not only relieved but also more excited. I don't have to worry as much about date either with this free option. I am debating between May 22, June 5, or June 12. All are Saturdays. Not sure yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment