Monday, December 21, 2009

Ireland?

Zach and I finally may have come up with a compromise for our honeymoon, with the help of travelling guru David!
We are considering going to Ireland and making a road trip around the coast starting and ending in Dublin. I think it would be super fun! We would get to explore, stay in Inns, go to Pubs. Maybe Zach will even get to tour the Guinness brewery! I think it would be super pretty and everything. Only question is what are we going to do about driving on the wrong side of the road!? Do we need a special license for that?? I am pretty excited about this and think it will be awesome. Now we can start the planning. We probably will wait until monday to fly out..I am pretty sure tickets will be cheaper during the week rather than the weekend.



David also suggested a brunch with family Sunday and Zach and I can open our wedding presents then. Sounds like a good idea. David has photographed over 300 weddings so I am pretty confident he knows what works and what doesn't. Still so much planning ahead but at least we have a start now! Hopefully we can experience awesome things like this!






UPDATE: this looks like it will be a definate. His parents are going to help us out a little with the cost. We need to start saving! He is going to turn in his passport application next Tuesday (I've already got mine). I need to start researching which places we will stop at and what inn to stay at. As for driving looks like it won't be a problem we just have to adjust to the right handed steering wheel and their roads. ( Oh boy!) This is certainly going to be an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. a lot of people do a brunch after the wedding. goooood idea.

    ReplyDelete