Thursday, December 10, 2009

Flowergirl Dresses

SO here is a pic of the pattern we are using for Ava and Elle's dresses. We got a cotton fabric that is white with tiny pansy blue roses and a little bit of green leaves on it then we got a sparky white organza that will go overtop of the cotton to give it a dressier look. Then we have pansy (blue/purple) 2 1/4" ribbon for the bow.. The same ribbon will be used on the bridesmaid dresses. I think I will have the twins just wear little white ballet flats with their dresses.
I sort of wish I could blog about my wedding dress but that needs to remain a secret from Zach so I will have to refrain.
Currently I am addressing postcard mailers while waiting for my chinese food to arrive. I am starving so I hope it comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment