Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shoes!!

Update: just found these...
So on Friday I hung out with my bestie and we went on an excursion for shoes for the bridesmaids and myself and had ABSOLUTELY no luck at dillards, macys, nine west, off broadway, and DSW. We also spent alot of time looking through magazines at hairstyles... but that will be a separate post. Heres some ideas for bridesmaid shoes. Maybe something strappier? Im thinking silver though...









So I've been searching online for shoes that I liked. I was even considering having my shoes be blue. Kind of weird but it was just a thought. So I KNOW that I want pumps, that are considerably high. Probably platform pumps. I need as much height as I can get since my soon to be hubby is 6'6"! I don't want to look like a midget. here are some things that I have found and liked a bit



I think I like the flower ones or the 2 variations with the lace/ embroidery on them the best... I dunno just some ideas..

What is your favorite? Any ideas on what I picked or where to look for good shoes? I've looked online at Zappos and nordstrom.

4 comments:

  1. i love the third and fourth shoes down. very pretty and vintage-esque looking. loveeee them

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that was directed towards the shoes you would be wearing not the bridesmaid shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blue shoes would rock!!! My cousins wife did purple and it was SOO perfect b/c they were a peek of color and totally her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely LOVE the blue heels. i love the idea of having a splash of color with the white dress. where did you find those heels?

    ReplyDelete