Thursday, December 10, 2009

Flowers
































So we have also decided to do our own flowers. Not positive on the specific flowers I want yet but I want it to be greens, blues and purples. I kind of want to involve hydrangeas. I love this idea from the magazine with a bunch of simple cylinder glasses of different shapes and sizes. So I suppose me, my mom, my grandma, and Janet will have to start collecting a Hodgepodge of glasses from thrift stores starting now...sadly I did not have access to a scanner so I had to photograph magazine pictures... oh well.
I am sure everyone is sick of hearing about my stupid wedding planning. But this is my blog and I have a lot of fun blogging about this stuff since it is pretty much consuming my life right now. I may even do a few more posts today....




No comments:

Post a Comment