Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DJ'in

Okay so we got another BIG check off our list! We have secured Rodger from Astro DJ. He is apparently really fun, so hopefully it'll help make the wedding a really fun party! He is also their top and most requested DJ, so I am very happy we got him.

The little girls tried out their dresses and they are soooo cute!









I had a very hard time getting them to sit still for a picture because they were so excited. haha
My mom also finished Ashley B and Bekah's Bridesmaid dresses, they just need to try them on again so we can do the bottom hem.
I think I am getting pretty good prgress so far.
We met with the 3rd caterer Monday (Silver Palate Bistro) I definately like them the best, I just hope we can get it to work with our budget! We shall see. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment