Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates and Flower girl dresses!

So the catering meeting on Monday went really well, and we have another one tonight. David is also in town tonight so I hope to pick his brain about the wedding and Ireland tonight at dinner...

My Grandma has finished sewing the flower girl dresses. We still haven't gotten the pansy colored ribbon in yet so imagine them with that as a sash.






I love them! I can't wait to see them in them.

We also got the birdcage and the dress form, so we can get started on my dress soon! We dropped it off at my grandma's last night.





Saturday I think we are going to start making the bridesmaid dresses which seem to be pretty simple. here is a picture of the pattern. Just the dress, and they will also have a pansy sash/ ribbon around the waist.




As soon as Ashley sends me her pics of my hair I will post them. Mine came out dark and are hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment