Friday, January 15, 2010

More Bridal Shoes

The bridesmaid shoes are found but the search continues for my shoes. I've checked out two new sites which both have a pretty large selection.

Bellissima Bridal Shoes and

My Glass Slipper














I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LAST PAIR!!!!!! They are by Hey Lady and I want them. I found them on theknot.com which then led me to Bellissima. Where I discovered they carry a price tag of $360.00. GAH! What a total smack in the face. Now usually I dont like the very sparkly/glitzy (bling) stuff like this but these shoes just go right along with the romantic feel of my wedding.
Here is the wonderful description of these beauties...
"Hand-finished with rhinestone crystals, this fabulously strappy slingback is designed to be fashionable as well as comfortable. Each shoe is crafted with a Poron performance insole, typically seen in running shoes, a "dancer's fit" toe box to eliminate toe overlap, built-in arch support, soft lambskin leather lining and a buffed leather sole. Heel measures 4". This shoe is made of diamond white micro suede and is not dyeable. "
OMG serious torture. Why do I have such good taste? These shoes cost about as much as it has for the fabric and everything for my dress!
On another note, I've got two catering meetings set up so far, one this Monday the 18th and another on Monday the 25. Still waiting to hear from another to try and set up a meeting.
Also my Grandma has completed the flower girl dresses, I have yet to see them, but I here they look absolutely cute!
Now I am going to hunt to see if I can find those shoes on sale somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment