Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Other various ideas I like






Here are some more things that I found that I like. I definately think we can easily make these. I think it would be nice to have them on the chairs along the aisle for the ceremony.The limes would be really cool to use in some of the glass cyllinders. Especially the super tall ones that need filler.

Saw this cake topper at A.C. Moore. I like it way more than any others I have seen...plus it's Ivory to match everything else.
Thats all for wedding planning now. In the process of getting quotes from several caterers. I am also on the hunt for a wedding officiant and someone to do makeup for the wedding.
Saturday I am getting a trial wedding hair done and we are also heading up to Norfolk Wholesale Florist bright and early to check out flowers.
Things are coming along. The knot tells me that there are only 130 days left until the wedding. Doesn't seem so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment