Monday, February 1, 2010

Invite update

So I still hadn't heard anything about the invites on Friday and finally got in touch with someone to find out what was going on. Since I thought they would be printed and here by now. Apparently the paper I ordered wasn't in stock and wouldnt be there for another three weeks! Since I obviously need to send the invites out and didn't want to wait they said they would give me another option which is basically the same paper but just has seeds inside so you can plant the invite and grow some flowers! It even comes with instructions. Pretty awesome. Plus I get this more expensive paper for no additional cost! Hopefully they will be mailed out today! They should be. Fingers crossed.

Also still waiting for the Silver Palate quote. I am getting anxious for it. I am ready to make a decision and I really hope their price will work!

Other than that no more developments on the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment