Friday, January 8, 2010

Tuxedos

Zach and I both have this weekend off... a rare occurance. We are using this to our advantage though. Saturday we shall go hunting for a tux for him and his groomsmen.I think we will look at Men's Warehouse and maybe this place called Affordable Tuxedo and Bridal shop off of S. Military Highway. Hopefully we can find something!Then that will be one more thing checked off of out to-do list. It may be a party going to look at tuxedos. Pretty sure my mom and his will come along with shea and maybe greg too. Hooray! so far I know we want a slimmer fit black tux , two buttons, and zach wants a bowtie, they will probably have vests as well. Zachs colors may be just black and a white that goes with my dress while we are thinking about having the groomsmen's accent color matching the ribbon that will be on the flower girls and bridesmaids. Its called pansy and is kind of a bluish purple.

Also I have called some caterers, two are putting together quotes the other two I called haven't called me back, if they don't then I guess too bad we don't want to use you anyways! I should at least have two by the end of next week.

I also have schedules a preliminary wedding hairdo test with susie on sat the 16th at 2 pm. I wonder if anyone will come with me? Maybe my mom and maid of honor? I would like second opinions... So hopefully we can have that figured out and another thing done.

Sunday of this week me and all of my bridesmaids minus Alyssa are going to go shoe hunting. (for their shoes) hopefully we will have some luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, If you are interested in buying a tuxedo for the price of a rental, please visit our website FineTuxedos.com. We would be happy to offer further discounts to your fiance and his groomsmen. Best of luck with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful article for wedding tuxedos and it's special one for the wedding day celebration. The tuxedos looks so cute and thanks for your information

    ReplyDelete