Sunday, January 17, 2010

Progress

Yesterday Ashley, my mom, Janet and I went to check out Norfolk Florist and see what they had. Sadly they had absolutely nothing. I guess they get in flowers on Mondays so by Sat. there is nothing left. It was a total disappointment. We did get some ribbon there though.

My hair appointment did go well though. My hair is decided! I won't post pictures though just because I don't want Zach to see.

We also did inventory on the glass cylinder collection we've got so far.


Still need some more skinny ones (that would hold like one flower and some shorter wide ones.) Pretty confident we can find what we need. We've got a good start! The ones on the left are the silver hurricane glass ones we got from A.C. Moore.

A post on flowers will hopefully follow later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment