Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuxedo Success

I have a feeling that this past weekend was a look into my future days off. Granted we got a lot done, but my entire weekend was consumed with wedding planning.

First on Saturday Janet and Mike, as well as my mom, Shea and Greg all came over and we headed up to Men's Warehouse. Amazingly we found what we wanted there for a great price. $124.99 for each tux and that includes everything (shoes, tie, vest, cuff links, and even socks!)Plus since we are getting more than 5 tuxes ( we are making my dad and Zach's dad wear tuxes as well, only they will have a black vest and tie.) Zach will get a free suit worth up to $400. Personally I think that is an awesome deal! So that is one more thing checked off the list.
as you can see the men got bored fast and huddled together in the back, before deciding to leave and let us take care of everything ...
Here are our color choices...(the sage is for the groomsmen, and the ivory is for Zach. The pansy ribbon was too difficult to match)

So glad to have this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment