Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flower Research

I have been on a hunt for flowers here is a compiled list of flowers I liked/ thought I may be able to use...
Agapanthus (blue, lavender, white)

Ageratum (purple,blue)


Gardinia (white)

Delphinium (blue)
Bachelor's Button (Purple, Blue)

Hydrangea's (of course the main flower, I want to use Green, Blue, and Purple variations)
the picture shown is a blue mophead hydrangea

Anemone (purple)



Parrot Tulip


Phlox (purple, blue)

Snowball (green)
Statice (purple)
Lisianthus (purple)
Pincushion (purple)
Roses (miniature? cream or white)
Tweedia (blue)


These are all just ideas, I am still looking. I need to go checkout a flower encyclopedia or something from the library. But there are certainly some I like. I also need to find some more greenery... Obviously I will not be using all these flowers. It is a start though. Hydrangeas will make up the bulk of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment