Monday, April 26, 2010

Bridal Shower

My Bridal Shower was Saturday. Ashley and her mom Jackie and sister Taylor through me an awesome party! It was alot of fun. Plus there was such yummy food and Ashley made a VERY pretty cake! Pasta salad, bruchetta, and chocolate covered strawberries are some of my favorites! I made out like a bandit too! Got plenty of wine glasses and shower curtains! Which you can never have enough wine glasses and the shower curtain I picked is nice fabric so I am going to use the extra as the curtain for the bathroom window and just have it draped to the side. Some other awesome gifts are my mom got me that narrow bathroom cabinet that I wanted from target and Janet got me a Kitchen Aid mixer and a knife set. Really all my gifts were great and I am so glad that so many people could come have fun! Here are some pictures.


So many presents!
me with my boquet of bows...
My Gma, me , my mom
Janet and I

Also here is a picture of Don and Liz's beautiful house which is the wedding location!

No comments:

Post a Comment