Friday, April 23, 2010

Rehersal Dress

So I am on the fence about whether I am going to make a dress or buy one. I like this butterick pattern alot.
Which says it is easy. I would probably try to add pockets too it. Since I LOVE dresses with pockets. It was the closest pattern to this dress from Ann Taylor that I LOVE. I would probably pick some kind of similar fabric to the Ann Taylor dress for it too, but I think I may just like it two toned rather than all one color.
This one is super similar but longer... and from J. Crew.
Now sometime after the first I think I will go shopping with my mom since her dress has apparently turned into a "sack". I guess she lost weight? I wish I could say the same... So maybe I will look for a dress then and if I can't find anything then I will attempt to make this dress? Though my sewing skills aren't the best... and I have no idea how I would find the time. I do really like this Express dress, however that pale pink doesn't look too good on me. I feel like that color always washes me out.
For whatever reason I have been drawn to these light seaglassy colors. I definately want a springy dress. No black or dark colors. I am sure I will find something!

No comments:

Post a Comment