Monday, April 19, 2010

Hair Change?

I think I want to change my hairdo.... I just have been thinking about it and there are things I don't like about the hair I had for my trial run. Heres a picture to remind you what it looked like

Now here is more what I think I want...

This first picture is by far my favorite. I like how it looks more casually pulled back, I don't know what that wierd hair loop on the bottom is, I would just have curls, and I still want a few "stray" curls though smaller chunks, and may have to snip a bit of my hair so it isnt SOOOOO long. I think I want to ditch the poof and the asymetricalness. I just want a more casual look, something like what my bridesmaids have but... a little more put together. Thoughts? Do you like this idea better than my test hair?

2 comments:

  1. I admit, I've been looking at your blogs. What a fun and exciting time you are having in your life! I wish I was in VA to see your new art show. Anyway, I like the new picture better than the test run! You're right it looks less intense/made up. You'll look lovely no matter what though.

    -Samantha Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW Thanks Samantha!! I miss you and that fun trip to NY :(

    ReplyDelete