Tuesday, May 4, 2010

18 days to go!

I don't know how it has crept up on me but this wedding seems so close now! Funny to think that 2 weeks from Saturday Zach and I will be getting hitched! I really don't feel prepared either. I feel like there is so much I have to do still but then I think about it and there really isn't too much left. For some exciting wedding news though....

We have an addition to the bridal party! Gooby will be assisting Kathy down the aisle! Before we were very unsure how to get Kathy (our ring barer) down the aisle. We thought of treats... but we don't want her barreling down the aisle! She does love some food. I don't think drooling would be the best either. So, while she is very behaved, and the best dog ever I think this is the best solution. We are hunting for fabric for Gooby (Gabrielle) 's dress tomorrow, I am hoping we can find a periwinkle silk and accent it with the bridesmaids green silk. If not her dress will probably be made of mostly leftover bridesmaid dress fabric. I am pretty excited about this though and I am sure Gooby is as well!

So for the to do's I still have to accomplish. Let me make a list, which as of late seems to be one of my favorite things to do. But hey, with so much going on you have to stay organized somehow!

  • Get fabric for Gooby's dress ( Wednesday)
  • Get fabric for Kathy's harness and pillow that we are making. (Wednesday)
  • Get more ribbon for Bridesmaids (Wednesday)
  • Get marriage license ( Wednesday)
  • Get Liquor License
  • Get Tent license
  • Get potted plants for the aisle
  • Look for Grape Vine?
  • Call Teeny about making a grooms cake
  • Get makeup
  • Give DJ the paperwork for what we want/ don't want played at the wedding
  • My mom needs to finish Ashley's Dress
  • Alyssa needs to get fitted for her dress
  • Get Alcohol
  • Get thank you cards  
  • Write Thank You notes for Bridal shower gifts
  • Wrap wedding party gifts
  • Get gifts for Gooby, Ava and Elle.
I am sure I am forgetting some things, but oh well. That does seem like a lot. Hopefully I can get a good portion of it done tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to get with Alli about what song she will sing!

    ReplyDelete