Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bouquets

Today Ashley, Bekah, My mom and I managed to assemble all of the invitations. Though we still need to print addresses on all of them.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going hunting for her dress and probably going by my Grandma's to talk about mine...

I've been searching high and low to try and decide exactly what flowers I want. Now is the time I need to start figuring out how many and what all we need to order. Still haven't seen anything like what I want but for my bouquet I am thinking the lighter blue hydrangea, white/ivory roses, chartruse roses, bachelors button and purple lisianthus.(maybe lavendar lisianthus for my bouquet).



(the big purple flower-purple lisianthus)

The Bridesmaids will have the Lisianthus, bachelors buttons, both roses and then the brighter blue, purple, and green hydrangeas.




This is what I am thinking right now. Guess it could still change...

No comments:

Post a Comment