Friday, February 19, 2010

92 Days!

I can't believe the wedding is only like 3 months away! Crazy! Which also means Ireland is only three months away!

I am very excited about it all. I really think it is all going to come together and be awesome. I just hope it doesn't rain!

We had the food tasting, Everything was awesome! The mini crab cakes were by far the best. We made a few alterations and did decide to change one thing. We nixed the beef satay in favor of beef tenderloin. I just thought the asiany dish didn't flow with the rest of our predominantly mediterranean cuisine. The other things we changed were small little things like olives with no pits in the salad and no mushrooms on the mediterranean vegetable display. Overall I am extremely happy with the food and it sounds like its going to be displayed pretty cool.

I am looking forward to meeting her and the tent company at Don's on Monday to figure out the layout.

I am also hoping to finish the invitations tonight so they can be mailed out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment