Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Progress?

Invites are on their way and should arrive by Friday!

Also I should have Silver Palate's quote soon! I am so anxious to see it and I really hope we can work with them. I am ready to get that decision made and a contract signed.

The anxiety is really starting to set in too. I know I still have 4 months and I have gotten a lot of the big things taken care of but I feel like there is still so much left! I think finishing up with invites and getting them mailed out will be a big relief. Hopefully addressing the envelopes won't be too difficult.

I think I will feel alot more comfortable when my dress has been started too. I know it is a really big undertaking for my grandma. It isn't going to be easy. I pray that my design will actually look good on me. Maybe I should have actually tried on some wedding dresses before coming up with an idea in my head. Granted I love what I have designed and I am sure it will look good. But the dress is pretty important to me. So hopefully it will be flattering and we can pull of making it!

I think the fact that the snow last weekend put wedding planning on hold has gotten me into a frenzy of feeling like I am falling behind since most of my spare time has been spent on planning.

Zach and I also need to order our plane tickets for Ireland before the price continues to creep higher. He did get his passport yesterday though so we are set on that!

My mom and I are supposed to look for her dress this weekend. Fingers crossed we find something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment