Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silver Palate

I am very happy to say that we are 100% going with Silver Palate for the catering! Here is what the menu looks like so far....



There will also be coffee, iced tea, and sodas etc. The food will be buffett style, go up and get what you want, probably do it by table discretely so there isnt a mad rush to the food. Though I think the salad will be plated and served.

Pretty excited!

So now my biggest things are getting invites out and the flowers, plus my dress. I also still have some more cyllinders to find.

Here is what the Arbor we are having built is going to look like...


This image is vinyl but the one we are building will be wood. It will be pretty! I am happy that things are starting to come together and I do not have AS much to worry about. Though there is still ALOT to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment