Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Few Updates

Well we have gotten the disposable cameras that will go on all the tables at the reception.

And even bigger news my mom and I went shopping on Sunday and found her Mother of the Bride dress! It is very pretty but I am not allowed to post a photo of it on here because she doesn't want everyone to know what she's wearing! Ha!

I have finally started the process of registering. It is extremely overwhelming. I didn't expect it to be as difficult as it is. Trying to figure out what you want and pick a variety of price points. What is too expensive to add? I did add a kitchen aid mixer, not that I expect to get it, BUT I would really love one. Hahaha! Also how much stuff do I need to add??? Ahhh I just don't know!
So far I am at Williams Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target. Though I have only picked a handful of things out at Target so far. One being this extremely awesome bookshelf that I want but is probably wayyyy to pricey for anyone to get. its like $330. But It is really cool. I love it.

Looks like we are definately going to order the hydrangeas because they won't be in bloom yet locally by the wedding. Which is what I thought.

I also need to get on finding a wedding officiant. As well as finding the remainder of glass cyllenders. If anyone wants to help in the search I need shorter fat ones/ other larger ones and small skinny ones that would hold like one flower. I almost have enough of the medium sized ones. So maybe this weekend will involve some thrift store hunting. As well as maybe getting Zach's ring. We shall see.

We have 87 Invites totally complete. I am still waiting on a few addresses before I print out the final sheet of address labels, then we probably have another 30 minutes or so of assembling invitations and envelopes. Then they will be ready to mail! Hopefully they will be in the mail by Saturday, so expect them early next week. Definately by the end of the week.

My Grandma also said she was going to start my dress Monday, though I haven't heard anything more about it. But that is another exciting step!

Only 94 days to go. Pretty crazy! But I do feel like I have alot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment