Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ballet Flats

 I have decided that I need flats for the reception. I do not think I can last 6 hours or so on grass in the tall heels I got. Not only will I be sinking into the ground but I will probably be standing for most of the wedding and do not think I will last that long. Plus, I don't want them ending up super grass stained. So the solution: ballet flats.
This way I won't look too short while I am standing at the alter with Zach and in all the posed pictures, and after all thats over I can put on more comfortable shoes.

Now I've only got 16 days to find flats, and I have no idea what I am looking for. I was browsing online and here is what I found. I am thinking I want something simple. and maybe a color, not white? No idea. I will hopefully find something on Sunday when I go shopping with my mom.





Images courtesy Nordstroms, Zappos, Urban Outfitters & Nine West
I already think I want to reject the lacy looking mary janes. They look a little too... little girl? I actually think my favorites are the last four. No idea! The last pair is real cute though I am not sure about that ankle strap. Who knows, when I look at DSW and Off Broadway maybe they will have the perfect pair. Any ideas? Favorites? Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Do a colorful flat...no one will see them and if they do it will be fun to see some color. My cousins wife wore purple flats in her wedding and it was so cute...she wore them for the actual wedding but it was so cute to see color!

    ReplyDelete