Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ring Bearer



I am sure I have mentioned that my 8 1/2 year old Black Lab Kathy is going to be our ring bearer. Isn't she cute?!
 Now first we solved the dilemma of how she was getting down the aisle by having my cousin Gooby walk with her.
We still have the way to attach the rings up in the air. With 9 days until the wedding we are really getting down to the wire! Nothing like procrastination!! I saw these pillows which I loved by Anna Whitford ...
We figured we could make a harness/jacket type thing out of leftover bridesmaid fabric and make a mini version of one of these pillows using more leftover fabric and interfacing so that the flower would be stiffer. I am not sure that we are still going to do this. Though I love the idea, we may be able to make something similar. Here is another pillow that my mom found though I don't like it nearly as much...

And here are some other cute pups with simple corsages or flowers around their necks that the rings are also attached to.



I really like how the last one looks like it is on a string of pearls. Very pretty yet simple. So, I am leaning towards my first idea, or the last picture. Opinions? Ideas? Suggestions? Which do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment