Monday, May 17, 2010

Bachelorette Party!

My bachelorette party was Saturday night, and let me just say... it was a pAArty!
Ashley(cousin) did an awesome job planning, with the help from Liz, Shannon, and Debbie (I think). It was all kept a complete secret from me too. I am shocked no one spilled the beans! The night started off at Pacifica (which is one of my favorite restaurants). It is a small tapas bar at the Oceanfront in Virginia Beach with awesome drinks and food. They have a menu that changes seasonally and usually features locally grown produce. I love it. We all enjoyed some dinner and drinks as well as our first shots of the night (blow jobs). They were some sort of coffee or espresso shot with freshly made whipped cream. For those who don't know a blow job shot is a shot you must take without using hands. This proved difficult since the glasses were both huge and square. I think only about 5 of us managed to take it the right way.




Next a party bus picked us up to take us to our next destination. It was both huge and equipped for dancing.


The first and main surprise was a trip to Kokomo's for ladies night. We had tables reserved upstairs to see the Southern Gentleman. Now I had never seen strippers before and it was certainly an experience. Dianne somehow accidentally won a bid war for the first stripper lap dance, but she went along with it. They all bid on the cowboy for me, which I think was the best guy of the night (at least that we saw). He ended up pulling out a banana and peeling it on top of his crotch then proceeded to cover it with whipped cream and shove it in my mouth. Of course everyone in my party was going crazy and loving it. He also poured chocolate in my mouth and filled a cantaloupe with whipped cream and chocolate then literally "pounded" it to smithereens. So ridiculous. I was covered in whipped cream by the end of it.Sadly we didn't really get any pictures of this because it wasn't allowed, though I think Amie may have snagged a few with a disposable camera. Once we had enough of the male entertainment we got back on the party bus and headed for the Hilton Hotel to go to Catch 31 with the hopes Ashley D's husband who is a bartender there could get us up to the Sky Bar. At this point Jessica finally got to meet up with us too!
We took some Kamikaze shots when we first got there...
Then we got to go up to the sky bar! But were squashed in the elevator!


 All in all it was a super fun night. There were some party fouls, some wet clothes, some ripped pants and cut knees, and lots of dancing Here are some more fun shots from the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment