Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rehersal Dress and Shoes

Sunday my mom and I made a trip up to the Williamsburg outlets to check out BCBG for dresses. My mom needed a new dress for the wedding since she decided to shrink and the first one we got no longer fit. I needed a dress for the rehearsal dinner. Luckily we both found dresses there! I love the dress my mom got and wish I could also squeeze into a size 0... maybe if I lost 5 pounds. I won't give away any details though. (Of course I will post pictures from the wedding). Now the dress I am wearing for the rehearsal is super cute. It is gold and surprisingly looks good on me. Since I was on a budget my mom bought the dress (because she loves it and can wear it as well) so I am borrowing it for this occasion and she wants to wear it to a Christmas party. Here it is.


After our successful trip to BCBG we headed back home to Lynnhaven mall to look for shoes, plus I needed to pick up some makeup and nude underwear to wear with my dress. My mom found some cute shoes at Off Broadway for her dress. The hunt for shoes I could wear for the wedding reception was not going as smoothly. Finally as we were about to leave Dillard's I spotted the perfect shoe. First off it matched my rehearsal dress, second I could also wear it for the wedding reception, and third it was actually called Bride! It was meant to be! Now after all that buildup... here it is.
They are so pretty and glamorous in the sunlight too! I am in love with them and I can wear them for more than just the wedding. They did cost me $80 but I think it was totally worth it. I definitely did not have luck finding ballet flats but I think these shoes are better than any ballet flat I could have found. Probably more comfortable too. I apologize for my pathetically old toenail polish in the pictures too.

I can't believe it is only 9 days until the wedding! I can see the date on the 10 day forecast now! So far so good. Though its still unpredictable. As of right now it says low 61 high 80 and mostly sunny! I hope it stays that way.

Zach and his buds leave for their man- bachelor party- weekend getaway. They are going whitewater rafting in West Virginia then driving to Georgia to shoot machine guns...There are 8 of them I believe. I am having Alyssa come spend the weekend with me because I don't want to be in the house alone. Ashley (cousin) was put in charge of my bachelorette party. I have a feeling I have a lot in store for me...I'm sure I will have pictures to post Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment