Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Party Attire

The flower girls:
My grandma made their dresses. View previous posts about them here.



They did so good!
Gabrielle: 
My Junior bridesmaid, she walked Kathy, my black lab who was also ring bearer down the aisle.
Her dress was opposite the bridesmaids with the same kind of silk. My grandma also made her dress.

Kathy:
Our ring bearer had some flowers and ribbon that had the rings tied to it on a simple dog chain. There aren't any perfect pictures of her but here is a glimpe...and another bit of my dress!


The Bridesmaids:
Ashley was my matron of honor, then in order there is Alyssa, Bekah, and Ashley. My mom made all of their dresses and I think they turned out great! Their jewelry went with it perfectly! These are the only two I could find with just them, where all of them were in it!


The groomsmen:
Greg was Zach's best man, then there is Josh his brother, Shea my brother, and Jarrod. Zach is in these with them. Order in picture below from left to right : Jarros, Greg, Zach, Josh, Shea


And here is almost everyone...



Sorry you will have to wait for my dress!





1 comment:

  1. LOL at the dog bearer! I bet you had a wonderful wedding! I saw the post about food and cake, and I was wondering where is your wedding dress? It's been years, but I still hope for an update. Tell us about the after-the-wedding stuff. =)
    Libby Duppstadt @CacharelGrandBallroom.com

    ReplyDelete