Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Bridal Party Gifts

For the Groomsmen Zach got them all Zippos with their names engraved. But he thought about all of them. Gregs was some special Armor one engraved with Crawford, Josh and Jarrod hand normal ones engraved with Josh, and JT Money (I don't know where Jarrods nickname came from), then Zach got Shea a slim one because "he likes to wear tight pants." Here is Shea with his Zippo.
For the Bridesmaids I got them a matching pearl necklace and earrings. They were freshwater pearls in my wedding colors. I got them from Lauren on Etsy. Go to her shop here. She was great. I told her what I wanted, she even sent me pearl samples before she made them. Plus her prices are good. I was extremely happy with them!


I got the twins these cute little bracelets...

I got Gooby (my cousin Gabrielle, who walked Kathy down the aisle) a simple pearl and crystal necklace..this is the best picture I have, sorry!


I also got Teeny a necklace for making my wonderful cakes, and biggie some cool earrings for doing all the flowers. I really hope everyone liked their gifts! I know Bekah does because I've seen her wearing it since!

No comments:

Post a Comment