Friday, June 18, 2010

The Rehersal

Well the rehearsal went well. It was pretty painless, the twins were the only ones who were questionable if they would make it down the aisle. However on the wedding day they went down perfectly! I was feeling great, not nervous at all, until we were about to head to the rehearsal dinner. Then I felt awful and ended up getting sick in the car, how embarrassing. I can't even say that it was nerves, maybe I didn't eat enough or drinking wine on an empty stomach was a bad idea. Either way I was pathetic and sick throughout the rehearsal dinner. Total bummer. I have to say better the day before than on the day of the wedding. Has anyone else been sick throughout their rehearsal dinner? However there are still some pictures from it. Janet made her backyard look really nice for the party. I can't comment on the food since I couldn't eat any but I think everyone else enjoyed the night.
The Rehearsal:






Rehearsal dinner:






Then poor pitiful me! HA

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty awesome!

    Thanks for sharing, it's very informative for me.

    I'm going to steal this awesome idea and tuck it away for when i have little ones.


    I also have a similar Online Wholesale Wedding Flowers, I think, it's similar to your site and same services. like that.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete