Thursday, March 4, 2010

Few little updates

Well the invites going out ended up with problems! Of course... I was concerned about the weight of them so I took them to work to weigh them and check the postage. They weighed at 44 cents. I thought all was well. However we got around 40 returned some listing they needed an additional 17 cents and others an additional 37 cents. What the heck?! I also found out that some others were delivered anyways and the postman paid for it. While some were delivered and my guests were expected to pay! What the heck! Yet still at least half were delivered with the 44 cent postage completely normal. Sounds totally retarded to me, especially since they all were the same exact thing. So apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced. Hopefully everyone got their invites and they aren't lost in the mail! We did send out all the returns with additional postage so some may still be arriving. I've already gotten a few responses back!

Also plans were adjusted on my dress and the new mock up is WAY better. I am really happy with it and can't wait to try on my real dress rather than some crazy teal tester! hahaha

Another great accomplishment is that I have gotten pretty much all the cyllinders I need! Hurray! So glad I don't have to hunt for any more on my days off.

Not much else new. I am still trying to figure out flowers. I was leaning towards just hydrangeas, white and green roses, and purple ranunculous. But the ranunculous is probing hard to find so I may have to pick another flower ( purple lisianthus or purple anenome would be my next choice... we shall see!)

Sorry my posts are lacking in excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment